Jerry M. Lewis, M.D. Mental Health Research Foundation
Educational or Service Program Application Outline
- Statement of purpose of the program.
- Background and brief literature review.
- Program description: structure, objectives, methods,
time frame from beginning through major steps to completion
- Staffing and administration.
- Relationship to the areas of primary interest
of Lewis Foundation.
- Scientific importance of the program.
- Practical or applied importance of the program: who stands to benefit,
- Detailed program budget; indicate clearly what is being requested from Lewis Foundation and all additional funding for this
program that will be needed or applied for from other sources. Please identify those sources and the amounts to be applied for, or
that have been pledged or received. A clear explanation for each budget item is required.
- Plan for program evaluation. Education or
service programs must include a scientific program evaluation in order to be considered for funding. The program evaluation must satisfy
all 13 guidelines listed under Research Project Grant Application Outline in this Announcement of Availability of Grants.
- Plan for
dissemination of results.
- Description of applicant’s institution or agency and verification of “public charity” status in the form
of an IRS determination letter.
- Identification of at least two individuals responsible for the program who may be contacted for further
discussion; include CVs or resumes. (Limit CV's to 15 pages please)